1/4X2-1/2 Rugged Structural Screw
700 per box
RSS™ Rugged Structural Screws: Speedy lag bolt alternative with immense drawing power. Ideal for use anywhere you would use a traditional lag screw and more, but with no pre-drilling required. For use in all applications including pressure treated lumber.
They are self tapping, which eliminates pre-drilling and they feature a washer head with cutting teeth, W-Cut™ for reducing torque, CEE Thread™ for no splitting and Climatek™ AC257 code approved coating. They are ESR code approved under ICC Report ESR-2442.
Head Type: Round Washer Head
Drive Type: T-25 Star
Thread Type: W-Cut & CEE Thread
- Climatek Coating
- Case Hardened Steel
- Recessed Star Drive: Zero Stripping with 6 Points of Contact
- CEE Thread: Enlarges Hole to Reduce Splitting
- W-Cut: Low Torque for Smother Drive
- Zip-Tip: No Pre-Drilling & Faster Penetration
- Climatek Coating: AC257 Code Approved for use in Treated Lumber